Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm back!

It's been a little while since the last blog. There were some personal issues which interferred with me blogging, but those are over.

The football team did not make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs. They nearly made an impossible comeback but fell just short at the end of the game. Still, a very exciting game.

Another local area team, the Hutto Hippos made it to the State Final in class 3A. Unfortuneately, they lost a back and forth game. It's pretty tough to make it to the finals and not win. They did beat the #1 ranked 3A team on the way to the finals though, quite an accomplishment.

I have a new bike, we will see if this improves or changes my riding habits. I intend to get a bike computer, mostly to get a better measurement of the distance travelled. Alot of my normal riding is on hike & bike trails which have not distance markings, so I'm pretty much guessing how far I'm riding. At least with a computer, I will have a more or less accurate measurement. A good Xmas present for myself.

No comments: