Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year's Eve

It's almost 2006, one final post before the new year. I could make it a New Year's resolution to blog more, but that may be deathly boring to most folks :-)

The weather here has been too nice, I sometimes feel sorry for all those snowbirds, but, it's not like they have to live where they do :-). The bad part though is the very dry conditions which have led to numerous grass fires, the city and county have banned fireworks, although, I'm sure, we will still hear plenty go off tonite.

I'm still not back riding the bike, a bit disappointed in that, but something I need to deal with. I'm giving myself some more time, I'm sure things will come around, and I will be riding soon, perhaps sooner than I expect (I can hope!). The new bike looks a bit forlorn, I think it wants to be ridden :-). I should have the bike computer by the middle of next week, and thus, can get some measurements on how far I've been riding.

Hopefully, 2006 will be a great year for everyone. Smile, be happy!

No comments: