Friday, August 19, 2011

Who I ride for, 2011 edition

I created a Dedication page last year, and will continue this year.  I'm listing who
  I RIDE FOR 
but the website I used last year to create the image files has been removed.  For new entries, I'll start simple, maybe I can find something fancy, I'll reuse what I can from last year.

I took the list on the ride with me, I know I gain strength from knowing all the people in the Challenge are doing this to help and inspire our friends and loved ones.

  • For Kristina
     RIDE FOR  DEATON WILLIAMS 
     RIDE FOR  and in memory of BETTY HAGER 

  • For Wendy

 I RIDE FOR  KRIS KELLEY 
 I RIDE FOR  DOROTHY KELLEY 

  • For Jeff
  • For Wayne
  • For Kent
  • For Tom
  • For Steve (me!)
  • For Linda
  • For Bing
  • For Larry

No comments: